Monday, February 21, 2011

Site Observations: Day 5

Picture taken by Devon Vines
Site 1
At the first site Tangie, Rachel and I found a snail under a log. It was very warm with a soft, cool, breeze, like spring time. I heard people talking, the wind blowing, leaves crunching and birds above making noises in the trees. I saw the pond, people walking, the bus garage, trees, leaves, birds, stumps, moss, logs, plants and the snail that we found.

Picture taken by Devon Vines
Site 2
At this site I heard birds above making noises, people walking around crunching leaves beneath their feet, dogs barking in the distance, and the wind in the trees. I felt nice, warm, weather with a soft, cool, breeze. I saw trees, leaves, a big spider on a log, a creek with frogs and salamanders all over the place, and a big house behind us.

Picture taken by Devon Vines
Site 3
At the third site I heard people walking with the sounds of leaves and twigs crunching under their feet, and the wind whistling through the trees. It was very warm with little wind at this point. I saw a frog at the creek. Leaves and sticks were everywhere in the bottom of the creek, along with sand, mud, and rocks.

Picture taken by Devon Vines
Site 4
At the last site I heard people talking, Mrs. Richardson telling us where to go for site four and what to do when we got there. I saw geese in the pond swimming back and fourth and dipping their heads in the water with their butts poking up out of the water. It got hotter outside and less windy the longer we stayed out.

1 comment: