Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Has Sprung In A Deciduous Forest Biome

At the edge of the field I heard a lawn mower and some leaves rustling in the wind. I felt the wind blowing calmly and the sun beating down. It was very warm outside and the breeze was very light. I saw a bush, very green grass, blossoms on flowers, tress growing their leaves back and butterflies and bees flying around. At the second site, the pond, I heard nothing except the wind again. I felt the wind blowing and sun beating down on me again. It was warm and breezy as it was at the previous site. I saw flowers, blossoms, butterflies, flowers, and a tennis ball. At the last site, the creek, I heard the leaves blowing in the wind. I felt the wind blowing and the sun beating down on me. I saw leaves starting to grow back in the trees, frogs hopping around in the pond, and skunk cabbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment